Some of our amazing customers frequently asked questions:
- Are the prices in AUD?
Yes, all the prices are in AUD.
- Are the sizes Australian sizes?
Yes, all our sizing's are in Australian sizes.
- Do you refund?
We do not refund for change of mind. Please read Exchanges & Returns for detailed policy.
- What is Afterpay, How does it work, does it cost?
- Can I call either store to make any inquiry in regards to my order/s?
No. The online stores only form of contact is via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If stores are called you will be forwarded to email, as the head office staff are the only ones with authority and access to online sales, details & information.
- Should I read the exchange/return policies before I purchase?
YES. We advice everyone to read our company's policies before purchasing so you are aware. We have clearly stated policies here, but if you have any more quires, please email email@example.com.
- Is the same stock in stores as the website?
Mostly. Some of the style/sizes are shared between the store and online.
- Have the shoes been tried on in store?
Sometimes, not frequently. As at times our stock is shared between online and physical stores, there may be scuffs or marking on the BOTTOM sole of shoe from when customers try on. It does not mean its worn and does not take away from the purpose of the shoe.
- Do you do lay-by through the website?